Sunday, January 29, 2017

Es hora de estudiar



Earlier this month I enrolled in an adult education class through the county (much cheaper than a course at the community college!). This class meets once a week for two hours for a total of 12 weeks. My particular class is level two and meets on Wednesday 10am-12pm. This time works best for me because I can have a good breakfast before I leave and my mind is sharpest first thing in the morning. Today I am doing homework, and making flashcards.

                                                                                                                             ¡Hasta  luego!

2 comments:

  1. Necesito encontrar una clase! También me gustaría ser más competente con Francais, pero el español es más práctico ahora. Pero volveré a francés, y también me gustaría aprender portugués.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ver películas con subtítulos en español es muy útil.

    ReplyDelete